Top Floor Investments will not return my security deposit even after 30 days
Company will not return my security deposit because they have already spent the monies.Every time I attempt to contact them, the ignore my phone calls and claim that I call too much.
They threatened that they will reduce the amount I am owed unless I stop calling. The business has multiple owners and pass responsibility off to each other. The property was poorly taken care of and in horrible condition. Very unsatisfied and warn everyone to not rent any of their said rental properties.
The contacts are Ivo and his brother Konstantine, who will probably be out of town when you try to contact them.8010 Community Drive, Manassas, Virginia 20109
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Letter from Lowell McAdam received Seotember 14th saying to send only date and signature by his Correspondence Manager Cornelius LyHan by September 11th, stating I recieved the winning numbers for..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."